Friday 30 November 2012

MUA Eye Dusts

As Christmas is coming, I decided we all needed a bit of glitter in our lives.  I am not a massive lover of glitter but every now and again I like to surprise myself and whack out these bad boys.  Firstly, I would like to apologise, my photography skills and Eye Dusts do not combine well, so neither of these pictures do the product any justice. There is actually 1.5g of product in each pot, which in glitter terms means you will never run out. Each are £1 and there are 5 shades available on the MUA website in stores I think there may be more.
These are perfect for a night out, you can create a beautiful smokey eye, but remember there will be a lot of fullout, so prepare for the worst and do your eye makeup before your base. These are versatile enough for one shade swept across the lid to be your look, apply an eye primer before, this will make the colour more vibrate as well as longer lasting. 
Left: Shade 5, Right: Shade 6
I wish the swatches came out better but you can see the shade but unfortunately not the lovely shimmer that runs through it.  They are really pigmented and blend really nicely. I want to get the gold one as I think it would look lovely for Christmas and want to try one of the lighter shades. Also MUA have 3 for 2 on their website at the moment.
SHARE:

2 comments

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig