Tuesday 27 November 2012

Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner

Firstly, Collection 2000 has been re-branded to 'Collection'. Which, personally, is brilliant because it makes it so much easier for me to talk about products that now look completely different to you on the shelves. Ok my childish sense of humour aside, to my knowledge, Collection have only re-branded the packaging, the actual formulation of the products are still the same as always, which is why I am happy to still talk about them. Please feel free to correct me if you know that certain products have been altered. 
This was the first ever liquid eyeliner that I bought and throughout my teenage years I probably repurchased this about 2 or 3 times. Nowadays, I don't use eyeliner as much so one bottle of this would probably last me a lifetime. Though the best feature of this product is the handle of the applicator. Some people probably think it's awkward and unnecessary, me I love it. I can get good control of what I'm doing and be really accurate, which lets down other eyeliners. I find that this eyeliner stays on all day, but can easily be removed with makeup remover.
 By using various other liquid eyeliner over the years I have learnt that this is not actually a very good eyeliner. *makes me so sad to say that* The applicator brush is far too big, and even though it is accurate, the thick line is too much for my hooded eyes.  Also as you can see in the swatches above, the colour may say 'black' but it dries a more charcoal tone. It can sometimes take two coats to get the desired darkness. (Getting one coat in place can sometimes be tricky). But I do like that a thick and thin line can be made, but it requires a soft hand which, I do not have the patients for anymore. If you do you'll be pleased that this fast stroke eyeliner is also quick drying which is always nice to know.

Available at Superdrug for £2.99 which I think is a really good price for people just starting out and want the precision that this eyeliner offers.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig