Monday 12 November 2012

Natural Collection Lipstick

So the first lipstick in my under £3 series are these from Natural Collection, this brand can be found in Boots and each lipstick retails for £1.99. This is the moisture range and as the name suggests these are not drying at all.
Rose Petal, Pink Mallow, Cranberry
 What may be the first thing you notice is the white plastic packaging, yes not as nice as other more expensive brands. I really don't care about that with this particular product, I am willing to pay less and not fork out another £5 for some black and gold bullet. 
 Rose Petal (left) can look a bit concealerish as these definitely have a good colour payoff. My favourite from these three shades is Cranberry (right) a nice berry colour for Autumn.
These aren't going to last all day, but it's easy to throw one in your handbag or have one in your desk drawer and use it for touch ups. To turn these from day to night lipsticks, I place a small amount of a sheer light pink gloss in the middle of my bottom lip. this makes the lips look fuller and more glamorous.

Natural Collection normally have an offer of 3 for £5, there are some lovely shades to be found there.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig