Thursday 16 April 2015

Bronzer and Brush Duo

Winter is well and truly over, that means it's summer time. No? I am so bored of winter skin and makeup I want to be sun kissed and golden. I've even ordered my first bikini of 2015. Ok so I ordered two.   

I wanted something to take the pastiness out of my pale skin without looking orange or cakey. I think I have found a good little combo that I have to share. The Rimmel Natural Bronzing powder in 022 Sun Bronze and the Duo Fibre Face brush by Real Techniques. I've never been a fan of duo fibre brushes but the bristles are dense enough to pick up the product but sparse enough to apply a light amount and blend. The slightly annoying thing is that this brush can only be bought as part of a set containing the face, contour and eye brushes. 
I'm starting to get into minimal makeup so this little combo is perfect. Especially when I want an extra 5 minutes in bed of a morning.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig