Tuesday 4 December 2012

November Favourites

I cannot believe we are in December! It is craziness! I haven't posted about my favourites in a long time and that is basically because I have been trying out so many different products I use and abuse by replacing products all the time.  However I have some lovely bits that I would like to share with you all.
This is a bit random but I will start with the makeup and skincare items.
This is a really nice gel based foundation, I didn't even realised that it was gel based for about a week after using this so it definitely does not have a waxy consistency. The main selling point behind this foundation is that there are so many shades that you will not only find the correct shade, but tone as there are warm and yellow toned shades. I really like the coverage and that it is long lasting.
I actually did a review on this a couple of months ago and I still love it. Even in December we all need a good glow every now and again. I use this as a highlight on my cheek bones and down the bridge of my nose. Not too shimmer which is lovely.
I also reviewed this as part of my under £3 series last month. I am so glad I found this, even though I personally would prefer a thicker consistency I really like this night cream and really believe it has worked wonders with my dry skin.
I am so in love with this hand cream. It smells amazing, literally makes me feel like I'm in a spa on a desert island. It is nice and thick without making your hands go greasy. I am going to do a review soon, so watch this space.
This was a catch 22 situation because these face masks come in sachet form, so when you use them, you've finished it and it never looks pretty afterwards, but obviously didn't know I liked it until I tried it. Therefore, these are not actually pictured but you can see the variety that I have been using over the past couple of months.
Yes I am well aware that you all now think I am 52, but I promise you I am not. But these are just too comfy to not shout about. Really good quality that I know won't fall apart in the rain, I have been wearing these none stop and they still look as good as new.
Tetley
It is so cold at the moment and normally I drink hot chocolate or coffee but recently I have been on a tea hype. Rich tea in hand and everything. Having a nice cup of tea and snuggling up to catch up with the beauty world is perfect right now.

What have you been loving recently?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig