Tuesday 13 November 2012

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil

I think this product appeared in a summer monthly favourites so you may of seen it before.  This is one of the first eyebrow pencils that I have actually kept, normally I get one a use it, it's rubbish and I throw it away. I was so close to forgetting high street and going highend until I stumbled upon this beauty. 
Also I would like to point out the brush that is attached to the lid, very rare that an eyebrow brush comes with the pencil, so for £2.99 I think this is one of the best on the high street.
The shades for me is what lets this product down, with only three shades, I know I don't have a perfect match for my eyebrows. My hair is probably more towards the black side than brown but I decided on the brown version because I knew I could always add to the colour, trying to lighten it might get messy.  I normally use the pencil to define my brows and get the shape I like, then ever so slightly fill them in with powder. I prefer using both pencil and powder together as opposed to just one of the products, using the eyebrow brush to blend any harsh lines and mix the shades together I really like the finished look with my eyebrows at the moment.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig