Wednesday 8 January 2014

Weight Loss Wednesday #bloggerWLW

So in the spirit of dare I say it... "a new year, a new me" I am kicking my butt into gear and for once going to stick to resolution of losing a few pounds here and there.  I am joining Jennifer from Barely There Beauty and a whole host of other bloggers in Weight Loss Wednesday, where we will post our updates and all things weight loss related on a Wednesdays and then join each other for a twitter chat #bloggerWLW on Thursdays at 8pm UK time to catch up with our progress (or possibly the odd cheat day).
I thought I would ease in steadily and start of with a get to know me post and what I hope to achieve from this series.  This is well and truly out of my comfort zone so it will be a learning curve for all of us.
1. I have never been on a diet or had a fitness regime before
2. I have always been conscious that being 5 foot a little bit of extra weight is very noticeable
3. I hate breakfast, I think this may be my downfall, but I will try
4. I bought new running trainers 3 months ago and they are still in the box (currently used to balance my laptop)
5.  I want to lose 21lbs by 1st April, that's 2 lbs a week 
6.  I want to become fitter as well as losing weight so I will add exercise into my routine
7. If nothing else I would like to help support the other bloggers that are taking part
In future posts I will be talking about my diet & fitness plans, any online resources that I have found useful, motivational snips and clips as well as general updates.

If you are looking for support with losing a pound or two, or whether you have your eye on that bikini body feel free to join us or follow me on my twitter and Instagram.  If you have any words of wisdom or advice please leave a comment.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great post Stacy! I loveeee that your 3 month old trainers are a laptop prop atm and still not accustomed to tarmac! :P Hopefully that's about to change though! I think your goals are really healthy and realistic, with our community's help I'm sure you'll make it! Already feeling really excited and motivated about the group, can't wait to see how you get on and hopefully see you in the chats lovely!

    Jennifer Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer!! And thanks for creating this whole group you've worked really hard to get this off the ground xx

      Delete
  2. Im not a fan of breakfast also, Im also doing the whole Weight loss wednesday so I will you luck & support! If I could I'd drunk coffee all morning, but thats not healthy! Have you tried drinking a protein shake in the morning instead of your breakfast and then have a snack if you get hungry before lunch??? Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck Ana with your weight loss journey! I am now using Slim Fast milkshakes but I will have a post on that soon if you are interested in that. Thanks for the tips xx

      Delete

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig