Friday 5 October 2012

Topshop Lipstick - Brighton Rock

Last week I posted about how I was a bit late on the hype and finally purchased some Topshop lipsticks. Originally, I only wanted to try lipstick out, in case I didn't see what all the fuss was about. So I was there, swatching till my little heart was content, then saw this bright pink shade down the other side of the makeup stand. 
I didn't realise until I actually read the label that is was Brighton Rock, possibly one of their more famous shades due to Zoe's love for it. Also, I would like to point out that on the Topshop website it seems a lot redder than it actually is, so don't be put off.
It is a bright pink with almost an undertone of red to deepen the colour. It's a very bold move, so if you aren't too confident about out there lips, then I would stay well away from this one. I like this on it's own, I was worried that it might need a lip pencil to make it work, but I don't think it does.
The shades I have does last on the lips which I am impressed with. I can't believe I didn't own a Topshop lipstick before and now I have two :)

What is your favourite Topshop shade?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig