Thursday 18 October 2012

10 Small Non-Beauty Related Things

As I am a secret blogger, it is hard to get readers to connect and relate to my blog. Therefore, I like to shine some of my personality into my posts and I thought I would share some personal facts about me with you lovely lot. Grab a cuppa.

1. My favourite feeling is getting out the bath after shaving my legs and rubbing them together. It's so smooth! This is in a completely non sexual way. Brilliant way to start off aye?

2. I am scared of spiders and wrists. I don't like the thought of the vains being there and definitely do not like touching them.

3. I love pasta. I could have it for dinner every day. And lunch. And probably breakfast.

4. Songs and smells always hold memories for me, both good and bad.

5. I wish I was tanned. I love sunbathing and feeling the sweat run down my side. Oh hey sexual talk again.

6. I never used to cry at all, but since 2 years ago I get really emotional at films, speeches and general sad things.

7. I am a massive hypercondriac. I can't help it, I'm always ill.

8. I hate coca cola, dr pepper and tomatoes. But love fruit.

9. I don't have a musical bone in my body, I can't even play the recorder. And I am completely tone deaf, though I honestly believe I am a good singer.

10. I trust everyone completely, until they break my trust. I truly wish that I could not hold grudges, but I am the perfect example of someone that can forgive someone for their mistakes, but never forget. It makes me sad that I really struggle to put somethings behind me.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig