Friday 19 October 2012

Money Saving November

I've decided that next month I'm going back to my roots, and going to post reviews on cheap high street makeup and I really mean cheap. All the drugstore reviews will be on products costing under £3 each. So, brilliant for stocking fillers at Christmas, little treats for yourself or if you're just getting into makeup and are interested in finding good cheap products to play around with.

The main brand stalls that I am going to be raiding are MUA, Natural collection, ELF, Rimmel, 2true, not forgetting own brand products. I'm going to see how skincare fairs as well within the price budget. 

If anyone has any specific requests for products or brands please leave a comment or send me an email beauty.secret@hotmail.co.uk and I will do my best.

Thank you x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It won’t hurt to purchase more affordable items for your business. At some point, it is to your advantage for a more profitable campaign. Starting your money saving plans is definitely ideal in the month of November. Saving your money for the entire month will make you well prepared for the upcoming holiday season. The month of November is here, and so I wish you the best of luck in your business! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment and your support. I'm normally useless at saving money but this year I'm going to try my best, while hopefully, showing that drugstore products can be just as good as the high end products.
      x

      Delete

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig