Sunday 6 December 2015

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick - Shade 5


I have been waiting for the opportunity to share possibly the most aesthetically pleasing lipstick I will ever own.  The Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in the shade 5. A beautiful bright, yet sophisticated pink. The lipstick glades on so smoothly even with dry chapped lips I always find this instantly makes my lips feel perfect.

Due to this being the shine formulation it means these are quite sheer and has more of a gloss or sheen to them.  Depending on your confidence with brighter lipsticks, for me I can wear this in the evening or on a hot summers day.  But if you are looking for an easy way to wear a bright lip I would recommend the Volupte Shine lipsticks. It is light on the lips and very comfortable. This shade I will would work on a range of different people, warm tones as well as paler ones.

However I do remember the first few times of wearing this shade I was a bit worried that as the formula is so hydrating that it may easily transfer across my face.  Something I do not need when tucking into a hot dog at a friends BBQ. None the less I have yet to experience any such disasters only compliments when I wear it.

Encased in gold tubing and boxing I keep my collection on my dressing table, I really like the center of the tube where the shade of the lipstick is shown through the YSL logo.  I think these are such elegant lipsticks.  At £28 they obviously carry the highend price tag, and to be honest I think I have always bought mine a duty free. But I can see why they are that price, I don't think there is anything on the high street that competes with this at the moment.

If there is one lipstick that instantly picks me up it is this one.  A brilliant shade for the work Christmas party, and a lovely gift if you are looking for some inspiration for Christmas presents this year.  

I am hoping to show you my Rouge Volupte lipstick collection soon so please let me know if you would be interested in that.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig