Tuesday 15 December 2015

Affordable Berry Lip

For me nothing says Winter makeup like a berry lip.  I have found two berry shades that I love and are from the great British high street so are super affordable at under £7.  These photos are from the archives so were taken probably two years ago and I have re purchased both shades since! The reason I am showing both in the same post is that I think the tones are very similar but the finishes are complete opposites.  Depending on your preference you may love one but hate the other yet for me I think the colours are dupes for each other. 

For a lot of people matte lips are a must for winter and if so you would love the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 107. A Zoella favourite this can last all day. For those of you with dry lips this lipstick maybe isn't a wise choice as I have had some unflattering moments. But if you don't have that issue then this is a great one.

However if you prefer a more hydrating or shiny finish I would recommend you go for the Maybelline Moisture Renew in 470 Glam Plum Fulham. These were repackaged and reformulated a while back now and I 100% prefer the new shades they introduced. Not as long lasting on the lips but a great way to inject a bold lipstick.

I think the high street does some great berry shades so let me know which ones you have found recently. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig