Monday 7 December 2015

5 Brands I Want to Try - Dear Santa

As a lover of all things beauty I always have a wishlist of products. Recently I have noticed that I have been lusting over brands instead of specific products so I thought I would put it out there and ask what you guys would recommend from these brands.  Some can be quite hard to get in the UK so if when I make an order I want to make sure I am getting the gems. 

1. Sigma
I know I want to try out their brushes but there are so many to choose from.

2. Makeup Geek
Youtube's very own, better than MAC eyeshadows apparently I have started creating the perfect matte palette.

3. Charlotte Tilbury
What can I say it is just rose gold goodness. I imagine Charlotte Tilbury products to be to makeup what chocolate is to food.

4. Laura Mercier
I really want to try Laura Mercier products but I know I would get stuck and just panic buy.  I think I sway a bit more towards the bath side of the range.

5. By Terry
I have one question. Are those eyeshadow sticks really as good as people say?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig