Thursday 3 December 2015

Kat Von D Shade and Light Contour Palette

Can we take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the shades in this palette.

With three matte bronzers and three highlight shades this palette has quickly become a beauty cult favourite. One highlight shade is even yellow based, excellent for brightening under the eyes. Kat baby you have created something amazing. The texture of the powders are lovely soft and buttery that blend effortlessly on the skin. I have even used an eyeshadow brush to see if I could blend out a harsh line of contour and it didn't do a bad job. I seriously cannot express my love for this palette. It is beautiful and has quickly become one of my top 5 products ever! WOW I just went there.

The only downside is the packaging itself. Cardboard. Why oh why am I being charged $45 for cardboard packaging. However the massive mirror is one big plus in my book so I guess we can forgive. I also wish you could buy the individual shades, just in case one day I run out and by coincidence I am in America I might want to repurchase just one shade. Chances of it happening? Zero to none!

My personal two favourite shades have to be the two in the center Lyric and Shadowplay.  With this palette I find it so easy to create an effortless, defined base, wearable for day or night. I am so impressed with the quality of this palette that I have been eyeing up the eyeshadow palette as the colours look perfect for me and I want to get my hands on some other products from this range.

Have you tried any Kat Von D products - do you have any recommendations?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig