Tuesday 24 December 2013

Letter to Santa - Christmas Wishlist


Beautysets - Christmas Wishlist
1. Ikea Hemnes Dressing Table
2. Lush products, I love everything they do especially the bath bombs
3. It wouldn't be Christmas without a Soap & Glory set under the tree.  I hope you follow me on Twitter so you saw when Boots were doing an amazing deal on the Yule Monty Set.
4. Michel Mercier Detangling brush (I have a lot of hair I need this in my life soon)
5. Who doesn't want to receive a YSL Rouge volupte lipstick?
6. The best of Real Techniques brushes
7. A Nexus 7 docking station, I always forget to charge my nexus and find would find it easier to watch YouTube videos with a steady place to rest my nexus.
8. Bobbi Brown Old Hollywood Eyeshadow Palette, I don't think I was going enough to receive this unfortunately, it is a beautiful palette.
9. I actually want this Zara print in a shift dress. It has been very popular but I hope the elves managed to get me one before they sold out.

So there you have it, my Christmas wishlist for this year. It's not too late to send this out on Christmas Eve is it?  I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and are spending it with the people that you care most about.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig