Friday 20 December 2013

Fragrance Direct Haul - Orly Nail Polish

Does everyone remember the hype about Fragrance Direct and how amazingly cheap Essie polishes are the site? Well, they have another cracker of a deal for you. Orly is now stocked on the Fragrance Direct website here, and with around 50 shades to choose from there is definitely something for everyone.  I know a lot of people can be cautious about buying nail polishes online as the colours shown can differ from the actual shade.  I open up a separate tab and Google for a swatch of the shade I am interested in and generally there is always someone that has a post on it. Simples!

I waited a while before posting this as I wanted to try out each shade and give you my thoughts. The shades I have are from left to right: Lift the Veil, Life's a Peach, Passion Fruit and Ruby.  All beautiful shades and they dry quickly too which is a bonus.  My favourite is Lift the Veil, which is from the I Heart Nails collection, which I believe are all nature, neutral shades and have wedding related names. The brush is just a standard one but I like that it applies the product evenly.

You can purchase Orly products from Fragrance Direct for £3.99 for an 18ml bottle, other retailers have the 10ml for £5 so this is such a good deal and I will definitely be making an order in the New Year! You can read my Essie post here where I talk more about how the products are so cheap.

Let me know if you have tried Orly and what your favourite shades are.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig