Thursday 5 December 2013

Benefit Fake Up Concealer

Benefit Fake Up Concealer is an under eye concealer than is moisturising yet long lasting without creasing.  This is a stick concealer that has the pigmentation as the core of the product with a coating of moisturiser around the outside.  There are three shades which is not the best range but as this is an under eye concealer you should try to use a shade that is one or two shades lighter than your skintone so you can get away with not the perfect shade.

The concealer itself I find to be creamy with a light coverage that blends beautifully.  I usually use my fingers to apply as I find the warmth of my fingers helps blend the product.  Generally this is a lovely concealer and does last a good few hours without creasing, apart from in the corners of my eyes.  I don't know why, and I have tried with and without powder, but this concealer always creases or clogs in the very inner corner of my eye which is so annoying.  Due to my dark circles, this concealer is a tad too light coverage for me but is nice to lighten under my eyes to make me look more awake.

Benefit normally scores high marks for their packaging as it is cute and fun.  The outer cardboard packaging is okay however the stick itself feels so cheap.  I really do not like tacky the plastic tube and whenever I twist the bottom I always expect it to come off in my hands. At £18.50 I don't think this is Benefit's star product and I wouldn't repurchase.  I bought this online without trying it out first so it hasn't put me off Benefit products I will just be a more careful about buying online.

Let me know if you have tried Benefit's Fake Up concealer and your thoughts.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig