Sunday 1 December 2013

Blogmas and Beauty Advent Calendar

So today is the first day of blogmas where I will being posting everyday up until Christmas day.  These will include Christmas wishlists, makeup and outfit posts for over the Christmas period as well as my usual reviews on all things beauty related.

Also I purchased the 24 Days of Beauty Treats advent calendar so remember to follow me on Instagram to see what is behind each door! 


I hope you are all getting into the festive spirit and cannot wait for Christmas morning.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig