Friday 4 January 2013

Winter Lips

You can always tell when Winter is fast approaching, and not by the wet mornings and windy nights. Girls, I don't even think we mean to do it, but our instincts tell us to buy as many moisturising lipsticks, lip balms and scrubs as we can carry, until one unexpectedly drops and rolls under the counter never to be seen again. These are some of my favourite lip products I have been wearing throughout Winter.
 From Left to Right (above) From Top to Bottom (below)
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Crush
17 Mirror Shine - Scrimptious (this looks the scariest but is actually probably my favourite day colour)
L'Oreal Cresse - Nude Ingenue
Natural Collection - Cranberry

As you can see I have been loving the berry look. What have you been wearing on your lips this season?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig