Thursday 17 January 2013

Soap & Glory - Best of All

Everyone knows that come December 26th, everything that you bought before gets discounted so when you walk into a shop you can see that the £40 jumper you bought your Dad for Christmas is now £20. I refuse to go Boxing Day shopping for this reason, bitter in my old age. 
However, this year I decided that I would venture into Boots and check out the gift sets that were now half price off. 
This is one that I've seen many Youtubers pick up over the last couples of weeks since Christmas, dear Lord time has flown by quickly. However, I'm going to go through the products that I bought in the Best of All gift set by Soap & Glory - The Ultimate Head-to-Toe Indulgence Kit.
If I had bought this on December 24th I would have handed over £60 for this beauty, but being the tight fisted, but lovable, girl that I am I only paid £27.  Bargain!
Includes 9 full sized products worth £64.50 and the weekend travel bag so I am really happy with this deal.
Clean on Me 500ml
Smoothie Star 500ml
The Righteous Butter 300ml
Sugar Crush 300ml
Hand Food 125ml
Heel Genius 125ml
Peaches and Clean 200ml
Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss
Thick & Fast Mascara
Obviously because the sets are already made, if like me you've owned Soap & Glory products before there is a chance that you are going to get duplicates. Luckily I love The Righteous Butter and Clean on Me shower gel which I've previously purchased so it means I'm all stocked up. If you would prefer to try other products than the ones in this set, there are various other sets available including travel size products, full size products and skincare products.
I've seen in all the bigger sized Boots that these kits are still floating around so the offer is currently still running.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig