Thursday 3 January 2013

Life Through a Lens - New Yorker

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and brilliant New Years. In December I was so lucky to be able to spend nearly a week in New York. For me New York is the best city in the world so I though some people might be interested in some pictures that we took out there.
We went everywhere and loved doing all the sight seeing that there is. We went the week before Christmas so in true America style, there were lights and wreaths on every building. We even saw a Santa on a float pass by us.  

From left to right:
Christmas tree in the Trump Towers
Foyer of the Empire State Building
Ground Zero (Most amazing memorial I have ever seen)
Wreath in Trump Towers
Baubles down 8th avenue
Alice in Wonderland statue in Central Park
View during the day from the top of the Empire State building
New York taxis everywhere
The big piano in FAO Schwarz
View at night from top of the Rockefeller
We saw the Broadway musical ELF
The tree at the Rockefeller
The M&M store
Hard Rock Cafe 

I am also thinking of doing a small haul of some things that I picked up over there, so if you are interested then let me know.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig