Monday 7 January 2013

Winter Nails

The days get darker quicker and the nights are colder in the Winter, even though I do like a bright nail colour, I love to wear dark colours too. These are the shades I have been mainly wearing.

From Left to Right
Barry M - Raspberry sometimes paired with Barry M - Hologram
L.A Colors - Merlot
L.A Colors - Blue Lagoon (only 99p!)
Mabelline Forever Strong Pro - Extreme Blackcurrent (great for toes)
Barry M - Cappucino

Doing this post has made me realise how odd my nail varnish collection is.  Without knowing I tend to buy colours according to the brand. For example, my winter nails are Barry M and L.A Colors so darker shades.  My Models Own are all pastel shades and my Essie are all bright.  I need to get more variety in there I think.  Any recommendations for shades, let me know.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig