Thursday 6 September 2012

John Freda Frizz Ease Hair Serum

Whether you have short hair, long hair, dark hair, multicoloured hair, everybody loves healthy, shiny hair.  First I tried the original version (seen on the left) which I liked very much.  It left my hair sleek and soft, so I decided to try the thermal protection version. This new yellow bottle not only has the benefits of the original, but also serves as a heat protection too. So if you travel about and don't have enough room for lots of different products, you can take this with you and know that your hair is sorted.
The original has a thicker almost sticky consistency which didn't really bother me, but I do prefer the thermal version which is runner so I find it easier to spread through my hair evenly. They are part of the Frizz Ease range so they do tame frizz as well as leaving the hair smooth.
Overall I love this serum, and I won't be changing it any time soon.
Both normally retail for £6.29 each but Boots at the moment have 3 for 2 offer on hair products.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig