Monday 3 September 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth? | TAG

I've seen a few people do this tag, but I first saw it on Louise's blog.  This post is where you total up the cost of all the products used to create a Face of The Day, I'm going to do my current everyday makeup using the products from my Shopping My Stash post.
17 Photo Flawless Primer  £4.99
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation  £6.99
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer  £4.19
 Maybelline Dream Matte Powder  £7.19
Natural Collection Bronzer  £1.99

NYX Cream Blush  £5.50
HD Brow Palette  £19.96

No7 Eyeliner  £6.50
Maybelline Falsies Mascara  £7.99
L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick  £7.99

This comes to a total of £92.10.  Obviously this is not including brushes, tools or skincare so could have been much worse.  As this is my basic every day pop to the shops routine I am actually shocked and definitely do not want to even think about a night out look when I mix in more high end products.

How much is your face worth?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig