Monday 3 September 2012

Small mixed haul | primark | mac | lush | superdrug

I know the first thing you're going to say: Shopping and Stash?  I bought a couple of things last month so I'm not cheating. However I may have picked up some naughtys since that post.

Oriental makeup bag £4
This is the largest of the three sizes and for the price I think this is a fabulous bag, definitely large enough to keep a holidays worth of makeup supplies. You can't really see but it is a quilted material on the outside, lovely little touch.
Black Bow Flat Shoes £6
I always manage to find a pair of flat shoes in primark, whether it's little dolly shoes, sandels or slippers, if they have my size, it's going in the basket. I think these little black pumps are very sophisticated and cute.
Black Heels £6
These snake skin feel, black heels are my very first pair of heels from primark. I have always doubted the quality in Primark but as they were HALF PRICE, well who am I to say no?  I think there must be a big shoes sale going on there because most heels had been reduced down to £6. There were so many more styles I could have chosen, so fingers crossed, if they are comfortable then I am going to make a mad dash back there and stock up on my shoes collection. These are the perfect simple black heels that every girl should have.
Navy Handbag £4
I actually thought this was black in the shop, my bad, but I actually quite like it now it's been in my room for a while.  It is just the right size to put all my girly rubbish in there for a night out and not worry about leaving a clutch laying about the place as I normally do.  The strap isn't the best quality but for £4 I can't complain. Being the bag flusey that I am, I probably should look more often in primark for cheap bags as I get bored so easily with the same style.

Pyjamas £5
Lastly from Primark are these pyjamas, a bit of a boring item for some people (sorry). But I actually love Primark pyjamas. There is always such a wide range from frilly little short/vest sets to thick, almost woollen dressing gowns and trousers.  Normally it's the detail that Primark miss out with their products, but I love how the vest isn't just a standard plain white top, the pattern of the shorts are actually embedded down the buttons. That's so sad that I've even mentioned that. 

Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub £5.25
Lush now, yes that lip scrub that has been doing the rounds. I have a review coming up on this, I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and only now am I making a dent in the product. Also, it smells like chocolate, yay!

Rose Jam Bubbleroon £3.50
Oh come on, how can I go into Lush and not pick up a bath bomb? I'm only human.  Lush call these bubble bars as opposed to bath bombs, I 'm not sure why, but contains Lemon, geranium Oil, Coconut Oil and Shea Butter, I can think of worst things to share a bath with :)

Rimmel Lasting Lipstick in Pink Blush
 Almost a Barbie pink, but so much more. I normally avoid this sort of colour like the plague as don't think it suits my skin tone, however, I'm trying this one out and so far I love it. Rimmel can't go wrong with their lipsticks at the moment. Might be popping back to Superdrug to pick up some more shades.



MAC Mineralised Skinfinish in Star Wonder £19.35
I will be the first to admit that I am not the first person at MAC counter when a new range comes out. Nor am I one to say that the only way to have a good quality product is to go high end.  I can, however, appreciate a beautiful, creative, good quality product and MAC Mineralised Finished in Star Wonder is just that. I did my research and after tossing between Lightyear and Star Wonder I decided to go with the one I would get the most use out of.  As some of you might know, my blog was written to show that drugstore/high street products can be as good as high end, but I will freely admit that I really love this product and I am especially glad that I got this shade. Full review is needed I think.

MAC Fix+ £12.15 
The price of Fix+ has been slowly creping up recently so I thought I'd get this before it gets any higher.  I did actually want the smaller bottle as it would be easier to travel with, but it doesn't matter, I just hope I love it as much as other bloggers.


Thank you for reading, I know this was quite a wordy haul. 
What have you been buying recently? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig