Wednesday 12 September 2012

Alessandro Pro White Original Nail Polish

I received this product in my August GlossyBox and I was quite excited. A brightening nail varnish to remove appearance of yellow stains and make nails look clean and healthy. I don't smoke so I won't say I have particularly yellow nails, but I feel like they can look a bit, mehh. 

I applied one coat of varnish to every nail and it dried quite quickly so I applied another thin coat.  I did notice that the whites of my nails seemed brighter and, like an ordinary clear nail polish, my nails were shiny. I continued to reapply it for about 10 days, and to me my nails do look health as they are now nice and long. I think this is just from having any sort of varnish not necessary due to this particular product.

There is a surprise that I was completely unaware of before applying this to my nails, and that is that it goes illuminous. In normal day to day life, popping to the shops, in work or just at home (if you don't have UV lights in your bedroom) you would be blissfully unaware like me.  However, when you walk into a club with your friends and your nails light up, there is a moment of 'oh dear what have I done'. I did see the funny side so decided to show all my fiends, because I'm just too cool. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on me to take a good enough picture to show you guys.  

I couldn't find a UK site that stocked this product and the official website didn't help either, but I did find it here at $13 so about £8. I am glad that I received this in my GlossyBox but I definitely wouldn't purchase it if I happened to lose it. My nails did look slightly whiter and brighter, but I find that if I'm going to use this product I might as well paint my nails an actual colour or do a French manicure anyway, so I don't think I'll be using this much... Maybe just for nights out ;)

Have you ever had any nail/makeup malfunctions?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig