Friday 15 March 2013

Goodbye Google Reader

So you may have heard that as of July 1st Google Reader will be no more. This means that the 'Join This Site' button with the pictures of the followers will no longer exist on anyone's blog. Many followers will be lost from everyone and it is very frustrating for bloggers that have worked so hard. 
Everyone is probably going to be doing a post like this so I am sorry if this seems really repetitive. If you enjoy my blog please follow me on other media platforms so you don't miss any of my posts when that fateful comes. 
Remember to spread the word as I don't want anyone to lose the support that everyone has built up.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig