Friday 16 December 2016

Christmas Decorations 2016 - Blogmas

One of my most favourite things about Christmas are the decorations. The lights, ornaments and colour themes.  Every year I search through Instagram and Pinterest gathering inspiration.  I have also been fortunate enough to visit other countries around Christmas time and I never get bored of turning a corner and gasping at how 'lovely this building is'. 
I wanted to shared some of my finds that I hope you will like to.  As you can tell I'm still loving the grey theme.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig