Sunday 11 December 2016

A Very Real Life Update


This is a post I never thought I would end up writing so bare with me.  I know its a weird time of year to be writing about something like this but I wanted to get this off my chest before the end of the year hoping this will take a weight off by sharing my thoughts.

My blog has been so far away from my mind this year I completed lost my vision for where I wanted to go.  I have regrouped and found some inspiration so I'm not quite down and out just yet. I thought a life update and a bit of a reality check would be a good way to get the ball rolling again, however deep this turns out to be.  Here goes...

I have always had a very happy life, when I look back there isn't anything I can complain about. I have always known I am loved by both of my parents, they have always provided my brother and I with anything and everything we have needed and wanted.  Even before now I have always known how lucky I am to have both parents in my life. Roll forward a few months into the year, my mum and dad have decided to separate which is not a massive shock to me but does throw your life into a slightly different dimension. You end up being piggy in the middle, whether you want to or not. This turn of events means I am going to be moving out, I'm not going to decide who to live with so I feel it's best for me to save up and become a grown up, I mean I am 25.  So watch out for all things home related on a very realistic budget, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up looking like one of the Ikea showrooms.

Nowadays lots of kids see their parents breakup so I know I am not the only one, but sometimes that just isn't comforting enough.  I have done a lot of thinking this year especially when you hear of people unexpectedly passing or becoming ill. As I said I find myself fortunate that I still have both of my parents in my life even if it feels like my life has been a bit of lie.  My family won't be the same ever again but that's fine, in a way it might make this Christmas different.  That's life I guess.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig