Tuesday 14 April 2015

Favourite Hair Masques

My hair always needs a bit of tlc, even though I am happy with the moisturising conditioners that I use I do enjoy a good hair masque to give it that little bit extra. I have used all different treatments from drugstore to highend and I have picked my favourites from each and added an extra just for good measure.
Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Mineral Hair Rescue Masque - £5.99
I hadn't tried a lot of Charles Worthington but I took advantage of a deal that Boots had a few months ago. Ever since, I have been loving this hair mask and use it once/twice a week. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. I have noticed my hair looking healthier and not as dull. It has the added bonus if smelling amazing too! A random thing to mention but I really like how the lid flips back into place easily so no water can get into the tub and ruin the product.
Kérastase Nutritive Nutri-Thermique Masque 200ml - £20
My first tub of this beauty was a Christmas present a year or so ago and I fell in love.  Not only does Kate Middleton use this brand to keep her amazing locks in shape but it feels so luxurious. I try to avoid using this anywhere near my roots as it is so smooth and creamy it can make my roots look shiny. It leaves my hair so smooth and I have found how tangled my hair gets when I don't use this. Now addicted to highend shampoos oh no!

Lush Hair Doctor - £6.95
This is the first hair product that I've bought from Lush, I usually head straight for the bath bombs. Having a sensitive, dry and flaky scalp I have found T Gel and Head and Shoulders do not quite do the job of encouraging the hair goddess in me. Specifically made to cleanse and moisturise the scalp I had to give it a try.  Once a week I smear a thick helping of this mask onto my scalp and leave for around half an hour.  Having such thick hair it took a while to get used to the clay texture but it is definitely worth it.  This was a massive improvement and lasted longer than I had expected.
What hair products have you been using to help dry and sensitive hair?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig