Tuesday 4 March 2014

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Relaunch

 
You might have seen the newly repackaged slightly reformulated moisture renew lipsticks from Rimmel spoken about recently. With a smoother longer lasting finish these have shot to the top of my drugstore lipstick favourites. I have a few shades of the old range but I really didn't get on with them at all.  I picked up two of the newer shades Glam Plum Fulham and In Love With Ginger which are supposedly dupes for the much loved Mac Rebel and Morange. Personally I haven't tried the Mac ones as they aren't anything that appeals too me as there are so many good drugstore dupes. The other shade I picked up is Nude Delight which was always a bit of a cult favourite but as I found the old formula a bit drying and dull, the shade always looked horrible on me.  Not anymore though, I love all three shades.

I find these glide smoothly over the lips and make them look hydrated and not at all dull.  For a moisturising lipstick I think these last really well especially the deeper shades and they fade nice and evenly too.

If you are more if a matte kinda gal I will have a post up soon on another high street favourite which is a matte version of one of these shades so watch out for that. These are available from Boots which at the moment have 3 for 2 so I will definitely be browsing the Rimmel stands for more shades.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig