Thursday 6 March 2014

100 Day Spending Ban

On 31st January 2013 I challenged myself to go 100 days without spending unnecessary money.  If I remember correctly it was really hard, but I didn't do too badly, the odd Primark haul and Boots 3 for 2 were my weaknesses. Today I am challenging myself the same thing, 100 days with the following rules:
1. No makeup, haircare, skincare, or bath products
2. No clothes, shoes, jewellry, bags or accessories
3. No home or storage items 
4. No impulse buying of anything
5. Presents may be bought for others
6. Can go out for drinks and dinner with friends and family
7. Must save at least £1000 during the course of this challenge
8. If I do wish to buy something I must write it on a list and give 5 points as to why I need it in my life

This all may seem a little extreme but I do waste a lot of money and I want to put the money that I save towards a car or summer holiday.  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig