Thursday 27 February 2014

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer

So let's make a bold statement... I think I've found a better drugstore concealer than the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. Yes, I just did that.
Seventeen have released some right crackers recently so I thought I would share my views on the Phwoarr Paint concealer. I am not a fan of the name to be honest but I can deal with that. As the word paint suggests this is a heavy duty concealer, Seventeen have aimed this at combating those pesky undereye bags but I actually use this for covering blemishes and creating my perfect base. 

I have been meaning to talk about this in a post since I stumbled upon it all the way back in September.  I love the creamy texture and how it blends beautifully into the skin.  I find that it covers anything I need it to quickly but it can be built up for those extra annoying spots.  I find this concealer to last well as part of the perfect base, though I do set it with powder.  With a compact little mirror I think this is the perfect concealer to pop in your handbag and know you are good to go.

As I mentioned before, I would not recommend using this under the eyes, as I think the consistency is slightly too thick which can be drying and not last as long.  I find with any thick concealers they tend to crease in the fine lines under my eyes, but I generally think this is so much better to be used on blemishes rather than to hide bags under the eyes.  My main issue I have with this concealer is the colour range, or may I say the lack of.  As far as I am aware there are only two shades, Fair which is the one I have and medium which is slightly darker. 

For £5.49 I think this is right little steal and with Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer being discontinued I think Seventeen have eased the pain some what.  Boots is currently doing 3 for 2 on Beauty, Hair and Skincare so I would hurry down there.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig