Thursday 24 April 2014

L'Oreal Superliner Perfect Slim

I love the perfect cat eye flick.  How it comes easy to some people I will never know.  Having hooded eyes I have accepted the fact it will never look glamorous on me.  However, the L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim Liquid Eyeliner has got me that one step closer. By having a precis felt tip, I can apply eyeliner much easier than other liquid, gel and pencil eyeliners before.  This is definitely an intense black, which at first used to easily transfer to the hood of my eye. I now wait a few moments to make sure it is completely dry before carrying on with the rest of my makeup. Once it has dried I find this liner will last all day, even on my oily eyelids. The rubber handle also allows for grip and extra precision.  

This has put my confidence back into eyeliners and that one day with some practice I will perfect liner application.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig