Thursday 17 April 2014

L'Oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche - Rose Symphony

When Boots were doing their 3 for 2 offer, I found this the perfect opportunity to try out those extra bits and bobs that you don't need but I want anyway. I was after a couple of products for a night out back in February and decided to dip into the new L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick range from L'Oreal. At this point I hadn't heard anything about this collection, recent posts have made up for it. 

I picked up 203 Rose Symphony which is a beautiful fushia shade. I did pick up the orange shade first but decided I have far too many orange shades of lipsticks. I wore this the night I bought it and it didn't disappoint. With an opaque glossy finish I have rediscovered my hidden love for the glossy lip. L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks create a nice stain on the lips so even as the colour does fade, it is undetectable to others. I did find I had to top this up every couple of hours or so which during the day is not ideal but the I am still a big fan of the formula. A massive move on from the Glam Shine Stain Splash things that had no colour payoff at all.

I love L'Oreal packaging and find this to be similar to YSL lip stains packaging, in terms of the square shape and the strip of shade colour down the side of the bullet. The shade number and name is printed on the top with the shade also shown on the bottom so these are easily recognisable in anyone's collection. Applied with a doe foot applicator which I find to be pretty precis even in those awkward places around the lips.

At £8.99 I think that is a fair price and with 9 shades in the range I'm sure there will be one to suit everyone. For an opaque finish in one swipe and a moisturising feel on the lips these are one of my favourite lip lacquers from the drugstore.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig