Wednesday 10 July 2013

Samples, Samples and more Samples

Samples makeup Skincare
I seem to have gotten into a silly habit of collecting samples and testers of products. I am on a mission to use most of them up.  I am going on holiday soon so the plan is to take samples of bits and pieces and try them out while I am away.  This isn't even all of it as I have perfume and foundation testers that are not photographed.  I think I've got caught in this trap as I always forget to look in the drawer that homes all of my samples. I'm not a hoarder, honest.
Let me know if you are guilty of this too or if you have a good routine to use up all of the samples that you receive. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig