Wednesday 31 July 2013

Jeffrey Campbell Tan Lace Litas



I present my very first pair of Jeffrey Campbell shoes! I filmed the unboxing when I received them, so now i thought I would give you a little update.  I am still so in love with these shoes. If you wanna see them in action, I show them on in the video. Though the heel is a good 5 inches tall, they were not uncomfortable at all. I am proud to say that I kept them on all night, even though all the other girls had taken their heels off.  I was still able to dance and walk perfectly (not that my dancing is perfect to begin with). I was shocked as the boys were even complimenting my shoes! I am so happy and so grateful to my boyfriend for buying these for me.  Definitely money well spent. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig