Sunday 12 March 2017

What I Use for My Dry Skincare Routine?


Has winter lasted a year? My skin is not liking the wet and most definitely breezy weather we are having in the UK at the moment. (Standard British weather comment) I have had a complete shake up of my skin care over the past few months and currently loving the new products I have been using on my dry skin.
Estée Lauder Daywear Cream - I received this as part of a goodie back from Debenhams. One of the first Estee Lauder skincare products that I have tried and can tell the difference from more inexpensive products that I have previously tested out.  A really good consistency that had worked wonders for the dry patches around my nose without being too heavy or makes my makeup slide off my face.
No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advance Nigh Cream - Never realised how long that name is. I was in need of a good night cream I had only really dabbled in the cheap and cheerful brands from the high street for night creams and so never truly got the hype. My skin has taken a beaten recently so I am so happy I found this, I love No 7 skincare  in general and can't believe I had tried this before.
Lancôme Tonique Douceur - Another new skin care brand for me. Debenhams had Lancôme on promotion so I thought I would pick a good toner up after I had run out of my beloved No 7 one. Really lightweight but works wonders my skin leaving it feeling clean, fresh and hydrated.
No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing brush. I bought this back in the Clarisonic hype days and I go through stages of using this. If you hold steady and go through the breakout phase I think these brushes are great I use mine when I have a shower and has really helped in exfoliating my dry skin.  I think this might be why I am loving applying my foundation at the moment, dry flaky skin doesn't go with Victoria Secret Glow.
Dermalogica Foam Wash - I have been using this with my No 7 Cleansing Brush. This does a great job of foaming and helping to deep cleanse the skin. I had a drawer of samples that I was working through when I noticed this little gem. I like products that have a more of a chemist look about them and Dermalogica is perfect for anyone that is really struggling with their skin.  It's a shame this is not as readily available as other face washes.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig