Wednesday 8 February 2017

Charlotte Tilbury Secret Salma Lipstick


Charlotte Tilbury must be one of the fastest growing brands, not only by beauty bloggers but by those that don't even know the beauty bloggersphere even exists. Who can blame us with rose gold packaging, quality that is on point and shades that are just on another level.

Today I am sharing my views on the B-E-A-Utiful Secret Salma Lipstick which I have been referring to as Secret Selma, my first Charlotte Tilbury item of course it had to be a lipstick.  I am so happy with how opaque this shade is a lovely almost dusky nude pink.  The sales assistant said this is a great colour for Spanish skin, que bien.  I love the creamy formula, a matte finish but its not drying. Possibly not the most log lasting lipstick as it is so creamy but for me this how I prefer my lipsticks to be. I am really enjoying wearing this through Winter during the day and evening. I think the shade and formula are perfect for transitioning into spring makeup, if we ever get there.
Let's talk packaging, I mentioned the rose gold tube that is just so Instagramable who can resist? I also get that warm fuzzy feeling in my belly when I see a lipstick with something embossed on the barrel.  In this case a whopper set of lips are perfectly detailed on the tube I think its a great idea that the end of the lipstick instead of the standard round tip, Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks have a square finish.  I have found this helpful when trying to get a crisp edge around my lips.

At £24 these are at the higher end of the pricing bracket but all in all I think this is such a classy makeup product I fully understand the price tag. I am so happy I think I am going to pick up a red shade and a darker shade too.  If you have any recommendations on any Charlotte Tilbury products please leave suggestions below.  

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. It looks stunning on you! I would never grab for a pink shade myself. I have yet to try CT lipsticks but they're on my list!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charline. I wouldn't usually but this one is beautiful. If you have a CT counter near you I would recommend going and having a look.

      Delete

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig