Thursday 8 August 2013

Nars Blush in Gilda

 
 
Gilda, a coral toned pink shade, is my first blush from Nars, and definitely not my last.  I love how soft and easy this blends into the skin.  As a matte shade I was worried it could look a little flat, but it doesn't. I applies nicely to leave a lovely flushed look to the cheeks.  It's very pigmented so you only need a light hand.  On my skin this blush lasts all day which is one of the main reasons I want to buy some more shades. There is only 4.8 grams so at £21.50 they aren't the most cost effective blush on the market but I bought mine from ASOS when they had 20% student discount.  Nars packaging is lovely, sleek black with a soft rubbery cover.  However, it can get a bit grubby after a few days in the old makeup bag, so for those with a touch of OCD, I understand if you want to keep the box.  Overall this is a lovely blush and there is such a good array of shades that even if this shade doesn't float your boat I would recommend having a look at others.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig