Saturday 2 February 2013

Life Through a Lens #2


These photos aren't actually in any order, just as I came across them on my phone.  I really enjoyed putting pictures from my holiday to New York in my last Life Through a Lens post so I thought I would do a similar post with what I got up to in January.
(Left to Right)

I bought the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, Yes I did! I was so excited about trying this as I have heard so many good thing about this brand and love the Pixiwoo sisters. (Samantha designed the brushes for those of you that didn't know)

The Apocalips Lip Lacquers by Rimmel might have found their way into my life, and oh would you look at that, there was a 3 for 2 offer as well. Naughty!

At the very beginning of January I debated as to get The Sims 2 and after about half an hour I decided it was a very good idea.

This month I also started reading The Time of my Life by Cecilia Ahern who is one of my favourite writers.

I made a small ELF order, the picture included is actually of the wrong brush that they sent me. Unfortunatly they have a policy where they don't send out replacements but they did refund my money. Which isn't really the same but at least they excepted that they had send me the wrong item.

January can be really expensive with the sales, but on top of that I know so many people with birthdays in January I spend a lot of time buying presents for people.

I finished the last ever episode of Gossip Girl, accompanied by a lovely little pot of Cherry Ice Cream. Very lovely indeed, worth a try.

On one of my shopping trips this month I got a Costa Coffee Smoothie, I religiously get Millies Cookies Iced Smoothies so I felt a bit naughty that I had strayed from my usual beverage.

I have been craving a holiday. I keep searching for holidays at ever opportunity but I probably won't get the chance to go on one this summer.

Walkers Pickled Onion crisps
, have you heard of them? I suddenly got a massive craving for these this month and no one believed me that they existed, so I stalked them down and found some in an ASDA.

Love a nice cup of tea and a Rich Tea biscuit. I am such an old woman. I am really funny about dipping food in drink but tea and rich tea biscuits are the ONLY exception, I'm so weird.

I posted my first ever Outfit of the Day picture on Twitter. It's something that I want to do more often as I think it would give you a great opportunity to get to know my style and therefore a little more about me.

Anyone that is subscribed to Glossybox would have received a night mask this month. I've never had one before and I'm a little bit scared to use it because if I wake up in the middle of the night and can't see anything I might think that I've gone blind in my sleep. Seriously I'm getting more crazy as this goes on.

I bought the famous Enrapture rollers back in November I think, and I really love them. I only use them in the evenings if I'm doing something nice so I've played around with them a few times so I might be doing a post on these soon.

Me and my boyfriend like taking his dog for walks, we go to a wooded park where we walk in the river. This time shown the river had gotten really deep and was flowing really quickly.

As I mentioned this month is all about birthdays not only in my family but with family friends and my close group of friends. So I've been going out to restaurants quite a lot this month and I also treated my boyfriend to dinner to say thank you for taking me on holiday and spoiling me in general. We went to TGIs and it was so good their cocktails are amazing too.








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig