Sunday 3 February 2013

52 Things update

Beauty
I have started Project 10 Pan
No new eyeshadows

Blogging
The number of views on my blog has increased this month so we are already on the way to getting the 10,000 that I wanted to achieve by the end of the year.
I joined Twitter! I am so glad I did this already, it has opened up an extension to the blogging world and I would recommend anyone to get an account and join in.

Finance
Erm let's not talk about this.
Actually I have started the 100 Spending Ban it's been 2 days and I'm on track.

Health and Food
Let's not talk about this either. I have pigged out a lot this month.

Relationship
The surprise for my boyfriend was that I took him out to dinner. Well he almost ruined it because he hates me paying anything for him.. We went TGIs which is his favourite place to eat at the moment. I wanted to say thank you to him for spoiling me recently as it was him that took me to New York for my birthday. Cringe!

Travel and Activities
Everyone has been booking their holidays this month, and it's driving me crazy. I'm not going on a girls holiday or anything this year so seeing constant status of Ibiza is already getting me depressed.

So I have started doing the challenges I have set myself this year. Slow and steady I say. As things progress into the year and birthday season in my family is over, I'll be able to concentrate on some of the long term goals I want to achieve this year.

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oooh I've heard so much hype but haven't actually seen these in 'action' until today! Absolutely adore the last one! So bright + perfect!

    Sarah
    http://www.theresplentyundertwenty.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just joined twitter too still trying to get the hang of it but it seems really helpful for bloggers
    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love twitter mainly for the bloggers chat on Sundays. So helpful if you have any questions. x

      Delete
  3. Thank you, I love hearing from new people. The layout is really new and I was a little unsure about it.
    I will definitely check out your blog.
    x

    ReplyDelete

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig