Wednesday 6 February 2013

The Liebster Award

I am very pleased, and actually quite overwhelmed, to say that I have been nominated for The Liebster Award by the lovely Frankie at Frankie's Say


The Liebster Award is a way of encouraging small, up and coming bloggers to get involved in the community. To me, being nominated shows that my blog is not only a personal hobby and place for me to share my thoughts, but is also recognised by someone else in the blogging world. So I am very grateful for Frankie for showing me that my hard work is appreciated.

The Rules:
The nominee must link back to the blogger who nominated them to keep the community link
The nominee must state 11 facts about themselves so that everyone can find out more about them
The nominee must then answer the questions provided by the blogger who nominated them
The nominee must also nominate a further 3-5 bloggers with less than 200 followers who they think deserve the recognition and post 11 questions for them to answer
Also, don't forget to let them know that they have been nominated

The Facts:
1. I love Millie's Iced Smoothies
2. The sun puts me in such a good mood, the rain sort of depresses me
3. I eat Nutella straight out of the tub with a spoon
4. I hate snow, skiing and ice skating
5. My favourite Disney film is Aladdin
6. I nap so much, then wonder why I don't sleep at night
7. My feet and hands are always cold
8. Seeing an old person alone always makes me sad. Unless it's a crazy old woman waving her walking stick around. Then I get scared
9. I always make stupid faces in pictures, then when I see the picture I regret doing the silly face. I never learn
10. I love listening to the radio
11. I live in an organised mess. My mother would tell you different though


Questions from Frankie:
1. What's your favourite day of the week? Saturday, lie ins while catching up with the beauty world and a good night out.
2. If you could be any celebrity for the day who would it be? Kelly Brook, I absolutely love her. Not only is she amazingly pretty but she has a lovely personality and doesn't take herself too seriously.
3. Favourite place to eat out at? Anywhere that sells pasta. Or a good cocktail.
4. What one makeup brand dominates your makeup bag? I have brands that dominate certain parts, for example Sleek dominates my eyeshadow palettes. In my current makeup bag though, it's Maybelline.
5. Why did you become a blogger? I spent about 3 years reading other people's blogs and watching Youtube videos, always wanting to share my own views and passion. One day I decided to take the plunge and just do it. One of the best decisions I ever made, I love it and wish I had done it sooner.
6. What is your favourite item of clothing you own? My leather jacket from Miss Selfridge, it goes with everything from jeans to dresses. Definitely a staple in my wardrobe.
7. Iphone or blackberry? I loved my old Blackberry till it died on me, so now I'm an iphone geek. 
8. Where do you work if you have a job? Full-time student, though would prefer to just talk about makeup all day.
9. Do you have any pets? Yes a Persian cat. She thinks she's a human though, she even sits upright in a chair.
10. What's your favourite blog to read? Oh I have so many I can't name them all but I always look forward to reading Corrie's blog at Dizzybrunette3
11. Who couldn't you live without? My dad, or my mum, or my boyfriend actually there are quite a lot of people.

I Nominate:

Questions From Me:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is your holy grail product?
3. What is your favourite blog to read?
4. What are you favourite type of blog post to write?
5. What is your favourite food?
6. If you could have any special power, what would it be?
7. Would you prefer to be freezing cold or boiling hot? (Neither is not allowed)
8. Where is your favourite place to shop?
9. What is your favourite country or place to be?
10. Cats or dogs?
11. What is your favourite lipstick/lipgloss?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi! I recently created a blog

    alytodgirltalk.blogspot.com featuring beauty and skin care products. You should check out SkinMedica's Dermal Repair moisturizer. Great product!! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig