Saturday 19 April 2014

Huge US Real Techniques Haul

Before my spending ban came into play I made a cheeky little order to My Pretty Face Place an American website selling Real Techniques products. I found the site on Cosmetic Crave's blog where I also found a discount code, which by the looks of it she has quite regularly. I had been after the Blush Brush from Real Techniques so after when I saw there was an extra 15% off using using the code, I could not resist. 
All products that I received are genuine and are cheap due to the pricing in the US being cheaper than here in the UK. You lucky devils America. I picked all this up for under £60 including delivery. That is such a bargain when each of the sets are £20 each.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig