Wednesday 16 April 2014

SS14 Trend: Is Orange the New Red?

I always bang on about how I love orange clothes and makeup so I thought I would do a round up all my favourite orange products. Orange lips featured heavily on the catwalk and is a big trend for summer this year. Yay for more shades if orange being introduced!
My orange obsession started from my love of peach blush as I thought it was more flattering in me than pink shades, as I got more confident with my makeup it has transformed into orange cheeks and lips. Not together I want to point out. I think anyone can pull off a bright pop of colour with very little effort, I think for some people it's having the confidence to come out of their comfort area which I hope this trend will help inspire a lot if people to do.
Fashionista Blush - London
Sleek Blush by Three (Lace) - Chantilly
Nars Blush - Gilda
MUA Blush - Lolly
Mememe Blush - Coral
MAC Lipstick - Vegas Volt
YSL Lipstick - 14
Revlon Lip Crayon - Rendezvous
Revlon Lipgloss - Coral Reef
Rimmel Lipstick - In Love with Ginger
L'Oreal Lipstick - Dating Coral

I also love my Sephora Blush in Orange Pop which I seem to have misplaced for the moment but can see photos in the review I did recently here.

What's your favourite orange makeup product?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig