Sunday 20 April 2014

The Sunday Pamper - Purse Friendly Mud Masks

As summer is approaching fast I have been trying to get my skin and body looking its best and so have been having a mini pamper evening every Sunday. After all it is a day of rest. I thought this would be a handy little series for us to share what products we have been using and any hints and tricks to get us in the summer spirit. 

I'm going to kick start it off by talking about The Superdrug Mud Therapy Face Masks that I briefly mentioned in my March favourites, they have been slightly repackaged and slightly renamed as the Dead Sea Mud Mask and Strawberry Mud Mask, but both are still the same product inside. I find both draw out any impurities in the skin and leave it feeling so soft and fresh. The exfoliating one does have the added benefit of removing and dead skin cells from the face meaning my foundation blends better and has been lasting just that little but longer during the day.

I have been popping the Deep Cleansing mask on for when I'm chilling watching some YouTube video and really let it sink in and go to work on all those nasties building up in my pores, but have been using the exfoliating mask for when I am having a long soak In the bath as this is a really good two in one product. For £2.59 or 2 for £3.50, these are such a bargain and for those of you that just want to keep skincare simple and fuss free I think these are perfect. 


What mud masks do you use for a pamper evening?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig