Tuesday 25 September 2012

Topshop Lipstick - Innocent

Topshop has a lovely range of makeup and have received some glowing reviews. I was always a bit sinnical as I know that the blogging world can get a bit caught up with the hype of certain products. However, I recently felt that my lipstick collection was missing a vital member of the team. So I took a dive in to Topshop's makeup stand. (Not literally, obviously)

Topshop lipsticks are really creamy, they also look amazing with a dab of gloss over the top too. There isn't a massive range of shades but there is variety of colours, if that makes sense. I decided I wanted a nude so I was swatching away and originally Pillow Talk caught my eye, then I saw Innocent and changed my mind.  I am really glad I did, I love the pinky tone of Innocent, such a lovely everyday colour. 
I never have a lipstick that I wear everyday, but I do find myself reaching for this one more than others. They last quite long on the lips too which is always a plus when you find a lovely lipstick shade. At £8 I am impressed with the quality, I know this is going to be a bit controversial, but I don't actually like the packaging. It reminds me of children's crayons, not something I like my lipstick to look like. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig