Tuesday 30 April 2013

100th POST! & A Massive Change

As you can already tell, this is my 100th post.  I am very happy with my blog this far, however I have decided to make some changes around here. When I started my blog I knew I wanted to be a secret blogger, a mystery if you will.  Over the months I have realised that I put a lot of my time into writing, taking photos and editing everything together, and I no longer wish to keep it as a naughty secret.
I didn't realise how much of a diary this blog could be to me and I want to write more life related posts. I believe this change will benefit the reader too as products will now be shown on the face and less will be left to the imagination.  An easier read on a Sunday afternoon I think.
I'm also very grateful for your support and comments over the last 99 posts. The change may be confusing at first but hopefully everything should run smoothly (and no stage fright from me).

I have final exams for university coming up so the change will happen after I have finished.  I am hoping to have a revamp as well so lots of changes to come, from someone who hates change this is quite a scary task.

Thank you again and please let me know if you notice a blimp along the way.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig