Saturday 11 April 2015

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara vs Benefit They're Real Mascara

A while ago I put The Benefit They're Real mascara to the test. Could I find a drugstore alternative that was just as good or maybe even better than the bestselling highend product. I love Maybelline The Rocket mascara and thought there may be some similarities so I filmed a review and demonstration on how both perform during a standard working day. 
Watch the video to find out my verdict. 

Let me know if you have tried either and what your thoughts are on either mascara.  Do you have a different affordable mascara that can compete against highend mascaras?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig