Wednesday 8 April 2015

Lush Collection and Video

Hi I'm Stacy and I am a Lush addict. I cannot help myself, it takes a lot of willpower to have to wait for your train everyday outside a Lush store and not go in. Surprisingly I've only missed one train due to getting carried away. Anyway I pop in there every couple of weeks or when I see there's a new collection waiting for me. 

Lush bath bombs are always the thing that attracts me. The scents shapes and general cuteness is too much for me to turn anywhere else. I have dipped into the hair masks and other shower products but I am yet to experiment truly with skincare.  
I talk through each product in a bit more detail in my video.

Let me know your favourite Lush products
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig